Once your return is received and inspected, we will send an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. Credit card refunds take longer to process. You will see the return on your statement within 3-6 weeks.
- All returnable items are subject to a 25% restocking fee, depending on the product. Some manufacturers won’t permit us to accept returns. Please contact to verify if your product is eligible to be returned.
- Orders that are cancelled before being shipped are subject to a 3.5% cancellation fee.
- Special Order Items that are cancelled are subject to a 25% cancellation fee.
- If an online or telephone order is delivered, our return policy is active for fourteen (14) days once delivered. If you are outside of the fourteen (14) day period since your purchase, we are unable to offer you a refund.
- In store purchases that qualify for a refund, items can be returned within 14 days of purchase with original purchase receipt.
- All items, to be eligible for a return within the fourteen (14) day grace period, must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Several types of goods are exempt from our return policy. Please see section below for details.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase
ADDITIONAL NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
- Hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases
- Edible food products
- If warranty work is required, please contact the manufacturer directly. Do not return to store
- You can contact us if you are having trouble reaching the manufacturer for warranty purposes
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any items that are sealed, are not eligible for return
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
If you have checked your banking information and waited five business days, then contact your bank or credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted. It may take an additional 3 to 6 weeks to appear on your credit card statement. Most refunds are posted within five to seven business days.
There is often a mandatory processing time period before a refund is posted and each financial institution has different requirements. If after you’ve spoken to the financial institution, and there is nothing posted or in the processing waiting period, then move on to the next step of the process.
If you’ve done all of the above and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at Service@gearboss.ca. Please quote your order number so we can look directly into your file.
SALE ITEMS (IF APPLICABLE)
- Only regular priced items may be refunded. Unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded as they are marked final sale.
EXCHANGES (IF APPLICABLE)
- All merchandise is guaranteed by the manufacturer against manufacturing defaults only.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged and only once consent is obtained by the manufacturer. If you wish to exchange it for the same item, send us an email Service@gearboss.ca
- And please send your item to:
- 125 Don Hillock Dr, Unit #15, Aurora, L4G 0G9
- Manufacturers deal directly with customers for defective, incorrect packaging and things such as imperfect conditions from the manufacturing process. We do not handle warranty service. To continue to serve our valuable customers, we will help you by providing the manufacturers contact information.
- Gift cards are final sale and have no cash value.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
- 125 Don Hillock Dr, Unit #15, Aurora, L4G 0G9
If you are shipping an item over $100, we strongly advise you to consider purchasing route shipping insurance. Any items lost or damaged by the carrier without insurance will only be eligible for up to $100 coverage.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- We will not be responsible for any items damaged or lost by the carrier. Purchasing insurance is strongly advised for high value items.
Last Updated: 11/03/2023