Not too big, not too small.
These patented bits are strategically designed to be the same width as a standard US door key. So, no worries about one poking you in the leg.
The torque and grip of the keyring provides a solid gripping area for adjusting loose screws without having to go find a full-sized screwdriver.
• Common screw heads
• Tripod mounts
• Door hinges
• Just about any standard + or – screw that needs some help
• Opening packages/boxes
• Mini pry bar
• Bottle opener (twist & pry to open bottle caps)
• Round Body (6mm center diameter)
• Hex Body (6.3mm, 1/4″ hex center diameter)
Both versions feature a #2 Phillips head (most common size) & 6mm flat head. Each one weighs around ¼ the weight of a standard house key, so you don’t notice it’s there until you need it.
The Hex version had an added bonus of working with standard 1/4″ hex openings.
• Heat-Treated, Grade 5 Titanium Alloy (Ti-6Al-4V) — Pocket bits
• Commercially pure, Grade 2 Titanium — Key rings
• Titanium pocket bit (by itself) : 0.07 oz / 2 grams
• Titanium pocket bit + key ring : 0.148 oz / 4.2 grams
• Standard US house key (for weight comparison purposes only) : 0.275 oz / 7.8 grams
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.