Lionsteel Knives M4 G10 [M4 G10]
The Lionsteel Knives M4 G10 [M4 G10] is a fixed blade knife, suitable for every camp usage and especially useful for mountain hikes. The M4 limited dimensions make it easy to wear without penalizing its bushcraft knife features.
The Lionsteel Knives M4 G10 [M4 G10] is equipped with a M390 sintered steel blade, which guarantees a high stainlessness and a long endurance sharpening. The blade is available with a satin finish while the handle is provided in four versions: olive wood, Santos wood, walnut wood and black G10.
Designed by Molletta, the M4 has a handle with a unique ergonomics, that allows to hold the knife in both ways, that is to say, with the thumb towards the blade or towards the end of the handle. The M4 is supplied with a double seam leather sheath.
- Total length: 205 mm. – 8.07 in.
- Blade length: 95 mm. – 3.74 in.
- Blade thickness: 4 mm. – 0.16 in.
- Total weight: 180 gr. – 6.35 oz.
- Blade steel: M390 sintered steel
- Blade finish: Satin finished
- Handle material: G10
- Handle colour: Black
- Sheath: Leather with double seam
- Packaging: Cardboard box