Lionsteel Knives M3 Micarta
The Lionsteel Knives M3 Micarta is a fixed blade knife, easy to wear because of its reduced dimensions, and still reliable for every camp usage. The M3 is equipped with a satin finished Niolox stainless steel blade. The scales can be disassembled and are available in olive wood, Santos wood and Micarta.
The M3 is provided with a 3D machined handle, thus processed to obtain the best ergonomics. The surface texture allows a very firm grip. The handle is fixed with stainless steel Torx T8screws. The M3 is supplied with a leather sheath for the wooden versions, and a Cordura sheath for the Micarta version.
- Total length: 235 mm. – 9.25 in.
- Blade length: 105 mm. – 4.13 in.
- Blade thickness: 5 mm. – 0.20 in.
- Total weight: 230 gr. – 8.11 oz.
- Blade steel: Niolox stainless steel
- Blade finish: Satin finished
- Handle material: Micarta
- Handle colour: Black
- Sheath: Cordura
- Packaging: Cardboard box