Lionsteel Knives H1 G10 [H1 GBK]
The Lionsteel Knives H1 G10 [H1 GBK], designed by Tommaso Rumici in collaboration with Coltelleria Scintilla, reconsider the karambit as an utility tool, keeping the typical extraction/handling ease and speed of the classic one matching up with blade styles more versatile than the classic hook blade.
The Lionsteel Knives H1 G10 [H1 GBK] are perfect tools to carry during hiking tours and hunting, even for military purpose as back-up knives, easy to carry on every kind of busy backpack.The designated sheath allows whether vertical or horizontal carry for both knives, also on M.O.L.L.E. systems, in various positions and solutions.
- Total length: 184 mm. – 7.24 in.
- Blade length: 75 mm. – 2.95 in.
- Blade thickness: 3.8 mm. – 0.15 in.
- Total weight: 102 gr. – 3.60 oz.
- Blade steel: M390 sintered steel
- Blade finish: Stone washed
- Handle material: G10
- Handle colour: Black
- Sheath: Leather
- Packaging: Cardboard box